Thursday, November 24, 2011

Twitter for Asian Culture


Twitter is a new technology that helps your friends gets an update on what you are doing. Just think of it like a text message on a social network. The most famous case of Twitter so far is happening in Congress. During the address of President Obama in the Congress last week, a couple senators got caught "twitting." Yes, Twitter is that important, unfortunately, more important than the President's speech.



Culture-4-travel.com will also utilize this technology as well because each article takes up so much time to write, it is impossible for me to provide an article each day. What I will do on this twitter page is provide with all the culture news around the net.

That's right. Every day, I will find some culture related articles, pictures, customs, and even some humors to post on Twitter. All you have to do is come to this page to find information that you may want to read. Instead of just confining yourself with one great source of information such as Culture-4-travel.com; you and I should open to other great information out there.

Another benefit with Twitter is that it behaves just like a text message. If you text me, I can answer immediately, which mean that it will close the communication gap between you and I. No need to send me an email and wait a couple days for an answer (Sorry about that). I can answer the question within couple minutes (depend on how many questions I have).

You can write to ask me a question, share some culture information that you may find, tell me what you think about the site, what you like for me to cover, or simple just want to say hi. All you have to do is give me a twit. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you for joining me. From where I am and wherever you are, have a good night and good luck everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment